every last damn thing I love about the Internet

Monday, March 8, 2010

Eh...

Ever since this image showed up on a FARK.com thread, I have assumed that someone, somewhere in Canada would respond with the obvious counter-image.

I have yet to find that obvious response. I suspect it is the famous "mild-mannered" nature of most Canadians that has prevented the following image to be produced by even one of however many thousands of graphic designers/illustrators/people with too much time on their hands that surely live in Canada.

Therefore, in appreciation of their generous hosting of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games on our shared continent of North America -- and with humility and sincere congratulations upon their amazing performance in ice hockey -- I offer this to the nation and citizens of our neighbor to the north:

Thanks, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment